Hey guys! Welcome back and how have you all been? Last week was such a busy week for me from crazy deadlines to college events, was there even time to breathe? Lol, but so glad I got through it.
Recently I have been working on how to balance things or just life in general. Well I’ve always been like this, or maybe it’s the “Libra” in me…anyways I’ve found a few ways to just keep on top of my college work, working on weekends and being your average 21 year old lol. These are my steps:
1. Breathe: Just take one day at a time, and focus on one thing at a time.
2. Stay in your lane: Looking at what others are doing is only going to distract you from completing your goals.
3. Sleep: Sleeping on time and waking up on time is the perfect way to restart/prep yourself physically and mentally for your next set of goals.
4. Don’t worry: Literally do not worry. Don’t worry about what you haven’t got done, this will make you feel overwhelmed about what you need to do.
5. Pray/Meditate: Make enough time for yourself to just wind down and do the personal things you love or if you’re religious spend a lil time in His presence.
6. Praise yourself: Your biggest supporter is always going to be YOU! Pat yourself on the back in any way deserving.
This cute top was kindly sent to me from Lilylulufashion and obviously it’s a nice mustard yellow piece which I love, you can purchase from the link below!
Pants: Here – H&M
Heels: Here – Hidden Fashion
Always keep positive guys!